Friday 23 January 2009

Carbon vantage - first post!

So, I've finally decided to use my free-time more efficiently by blogging about carbon management! And also sharing experiences of my student life in Edinburgh.

A quick background intro to myself. My name is 許銘均 (Ming-Chun Hsu, John), 26, Taiwanese born Australian currently studying a Masters of Carbon Management at the University of Edinburgh. I will be posting some nice links and articles relating to climate change and carbon trading, whilst also giving some of my insights and commentary, if your lucky! Originally I had done this on Facebook, which turned out to be more like spamming other people's accounts.

I'll also put up things relating to my life as a student, and my other interests such as kendo, football, basketball and books.

So...here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment